• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

DH rule comes to the National League

I have zero love for the DH. I would rather see an 8 batter rotation than watch some washed up fat bastard try to hit a home run because he can't run anymore
More for a hitter than can't play defense anymore. They still run the paths. It will be a perfect spot for freeman last 2 years of his contract.

DH is cheating. You have to EARN (i know that hurt woke foke) your shot at the plate.. If ya can't play on the field, ya can't play at the plate.
That some boomer/unwritten rule of baseball type of crap?
If a guy can bat .275+ consistently idgaf if he can field a ball.

DH is cheating. You have to EARN (i know that hurt woke foke) your shot at the plate.. If ya can't play on the field, ya can't play at the plate.
Manny Ramirez would like a word with you. He was so good at hitting, even though he was the worst defensive players and one of the worst base runners I have ever seen, he still stayed in at LF. That was entertaining.

Manny Ramirez would like a word with you. He was so good at hitting, even though he was the worst defensive players and one of the worst base runners I have ever seen, he still stayed in at LF. That was entertaining.
If he calls I'll give'em my address...and its ok to be stuck in LF, even a blind squirrel gets a nut once in a while.

Back
Top Bottom