• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

DHS and FEMA plans. Anybody know about this?

www.rense.com_1.imagesH_femaburial_dess.jpg
2007 called, they want their conspiracy theory back.

lmaooooo

Does'nt say anything in the article about it?? :laugh:

To me it reads as an upper level government functionaries course in disaster preparedness. To me, the author then makes the jump to rounding up and quarantining unvaccinated rural Americans en masse. The same organization is
offering courses from:

AWR 144 Port & Vessel Security for Public Safety and Maritime Personnel

to

MGT 417 Crisis Management for School-Based Incidents for Key Decision Makers

Seems the organization has found a niche where they can “train the trainers”. I may be wrong but that the way I read this course catalog.

Did you read the course description on the link you left.

Sure I did. Unless I missed it, there is no mention at all of “unvaccinated rural Americans “ as the title of the original link suggests. That author made a leap, maybe rightly or wrongly. Here is the course description verbatim:

Course Description
This 8.0-hour, virtual course is delivered in two 4-hour Zoom sessions and is designed to provide the knowledge necessary to begin planning for situations requiring the isolation and quarantine (I&Q) of a large portion of a local, rural population. This training will provide public- and private-sector emergency managers, community policy makers, public health, and public safety personnel with the general knowledge necessary to begin planning for situations requiring the isolation and quarantine of a large portion of a local, rural population. A rural community’s ability to collectively respond to an emergency requiring isolation and quarantine is not only essential to minimizing the negative impacts to the community at risk, but also to minimizing the long-term negative economic and health effects on the American public as a whole.Register for a class by selecting a class date from the Training Schedule, click on the Registration link above the course description to access a registration form for that class. Request a new class to be scheduled in your area by submitting a Request a Course form

They are actually not coffins or caskets, they are burial vaults (also known as grave liners, depending on how well they seal water out). A burial vault is something that a coffin goes in, and is not used for interring people by itself. It's used in several states in the US where ground subsidence is an issue in graveyards.

Debunked: FEMA Coffins (plastic grave liners) | Metabunk

This training will provide public- and private-sector emergency managers, community policy makers, public health, and public safety personnel with the general knowledge necessary to begin planning for situations requiring the isolation and quarantine of a large portion of a local, rural population.

Innocent or evil their timing is really bad considering the rhetoric that is coming out of the WH and MSM about unvaccinated persons. I worked 29 years in the Federal Government and saw the cover up and misdirection BS first hand so I don’t trust them, state, local or any bureaucracy or corporation. In other words I don’t trust anyone especially someone that says they are looking out for my best interest.

Back
Top Bottom