• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

DHS and FEMA plans. Anybody know about this?

This training will provide public- and private-sector emergency managers, community policy makers, public health, and public safety personnel with the general knowledge necessary to begin planning for situations requiring the isolation and quarantine of a large portion of a local, rural population.

Innocent or evil their timing is really bad considering the rhetoric that is coming out of the WH and MSM about unvaccinated persons. I worked 29 years in the Federal Government and saw the cover up and misdirection BS first hand so I don’t trust them, state, local or any bureaucracy or corporation. In other words I don’t trust anyone especially someone that says they are looking out for my best interest.

I have to agree there are few I trust. I spent 20 years in the intelligence field in the Army and was an NSA adjunct faculty member. I know what goes on. Not saying it’s not possible but I think NC Scout, the author at American Partisan is making an unsubstantiated leap in his writing.

The government would never waste those resources on unwashed masses of ignorant, Neanderthal Trump supporting, Bible & gun clinging deplorables. They'll use bull dozers to push the bodies into pits and maybe, maybe cover them with a little dusting of potassium hydroxide before covering them with 8" of dirt.

I have to agree there are few I trust. I spent 20 years in the intelligence field in the Army and was an NSA adjunct faculty member. I know what goes on. Not saying it’s not possible but I think NC Scout, the author at American Partisan is making an unsubstantiated leap in his writing.
I think the past year of hyperbole, misinformation and just plain BS from both sides has created a atmosphere where everything is suspect. Gonna be tougher to navigate the minefields in the future as it is only going to get worse.

denver-airport-mural-dream-of-peace2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom