• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

DHS: No more hesitation targets. Pictures of pregnant women, little boys and girls

I think a pregnant woman pointing a gun at me, is a threat. I think a kid pointing a gun at me, is a threat. I think anybody pointing a gun at me, is a threat. To think otherwise, will most probably make you a statistic with a toe tag. Then the rest of us will think how foolish you were to stand there and let somebody point a gun at you.

Why would a pregnant woman be pointing a gun at a federal agent? Why would a kid be pointing a gun at a federal agent? Why would any of these targets be pointing a gun at a federal agent? It's not about if they are pointing it at YOU it's about WHY they are pointing it at a federal agent.

The ONLY reason why I would engage a federal agent is if they engaged ME first.

I think a pregnant woman pointing a gun at me, is a threat. I think a kid pointing a gun at me, is a threat. I think anybody pointing a gun at me, is a threat. To think otherwise, will most probably make you a statistic with a toe tag. Then the rest of us will think how foolish you were to stand there and let somebody point a gun at you.

Threats are everywhere, I agree.

So....how often to you practice shooting women and children?

For everyone talking about this is real life training for Law Enforcement your points are moot. Since when is the Department of Homeland Security dealing with pregnant white women and kids and grandpas with double barrel shotguns (which mind you Joe Biden says is the perfect weapon lol). Oh that's right, they don't, unless they expect to in the near future.

For everyone talking about this is real life training for Law Enforcement your points are moot. Since when is the Department of Homeland Security dealing with pregnant white women and kids and grandpas with double barrel shotguns (which mind you Joe Biden says is the perfect weapon lol). Oh that's right, they don't, unless they expect to in the near future.

"A man does not collect fire wood unless he intends to build a fire."

I was fortunate enough to have some training from the FBI HRT Team. (that's Hostage Rescue Team ) or essentially the FBI's SWAT team. I was taught in certain situations to shoot the woman 1st. Pregnant or not. ( I think one of the instructors later wrote a book by that title "Shoot the woman 1st ")
Anyhow, the theory is that once a woman becomes dedicated to a purpose or cause and is willing to pick up a weapon she is often more committed than her male counterparts. So, I have no issue with the target shown and I know from personal experience that a teenager will fire on you quicker than an adult male.

I would be interested in hearing from LEO members with their take on this.
Unfortunately sometimes the threat is a pregnant women, old men etc. Believe it or not those officers may not only be protecting themselves but also you the innocent public which includes you and your family. Alot of officers do hestitate more when they are the target and they are the ones who leave behind widows.
Some of you may understand that those who are sworn to protect and strap on a weapon every day are regular folks who would die in order that you may live.
Those are the guys I work with. They are also just as concerned about the gun bans and the 2nd amendment as you are.

Those type targets are also used in certain drills-not "target practice" or as qual targets.

Back
Top Bottom