• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

DIAMONDBACK DBAM29 $250 SHIPPED

deathbeforehonor

Default rank <500 posts
Survivalist
45   0
Reaction score
DIAMONDBACK DBAM29 12+1/17+1 3.5" 9MM

I will start out by saying I don't own one of these, yet.. and that's a yet, I'm totally getting one. If you haven't heard of them or seen them before do some googlin' and youtubin'.. The reviews are great and I stand behind Diamondback's product (owning 2 DB10's,and a DB380) and customer service. American made quality.

Galloway Precision has a +1 pinky extension, making it a 13+1 (Take that Hell-Cat!)
and they are soon to release their trigger for it which will most certainly make it better than any carry gun out there and still cheaper...

They take Glock sights, metal trigger, modular serialized chassis for possible future frame/barrel sizes.The reason its an AM2 (9mm) from my understanding is before they really got into the full swing of production they re-called, re-designed, and made what was the AM9 into a new and improved version hence the AM2 designation. One stand out in the design changes was the 10/15rd turned to the 12/17rd.. more's always better but prices might fluctuate and be cheaper for various sizes.

Because of the mag changes you have the option of 10+1,12+1,13+1(Galloway),15+1,17+1... The latter two of course being factory extended. Magazine Prices To see other prices change MPN in search to 12,15,17...

Anyone own already? Any thoughts on it? I'm sure people won't agree with my opinion of it, but for the price there's simply no arguing it's a deal.. Unless your like Taurus or SCCY. Both of those are less of a gun in my opinion..

Back
Top Bottom