• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Diamondhead USA Customer Support ROCKS!

RugerRob

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
92   0
Reaction score
IMG_20170314_154710881.jpg

Purchased a Diamondhead Handguard for my Aero Build and after getting everything together found I had a very very minor alignment issue. Called Aero customer support explained what what was going on and that I wasn't sure if it was the rail or the upper receiver being out of spec. No questions asked he immediately stated to just send it in and they would send me a replacement under warranty no problem.

1 week later the replacement arrived, installed it on the rifle and the alignment is 100% perfect. Outstanding customer support and thrilled with the new rail!

Two Thumbs up for Diamondhead!

Nice! Any issues with fitments, irons sighting in and clamping force to keep it from moving how far did the gap close up when u tightened the Allen head bolts down?

Nice! Any issues with fitments, irons sighting in and clamping force to keep it from moving how far did the gap close up when u tightened the Allen head bolts down?
No issues thus far but I have not had time to take it to the range yet. I'll try to get back to you if I can get out and shoot it in the next few days.

Just curious post a pick of the underside of the rail at the receiver so I can see what your gap looks like. I was thinking about putting the BCM AFG on mine. Have on on my one of my other rifles and like it, but not sure I want to ruin the kiss clean looks.

At a careful 35ft lbs this is what the gap on the new one looks like. The previous two almost closed the gap all the way we're still not holding...
IMG_20170317_153322716_HDR.jpg

Back
Top Bottom