• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Dicks getting what they deserve

Hell that was years ago, seems like it took forever! I thought it would of killed the a lot earlier.
death rattles for a corporate firm can go on for months or years while the execs shake and bleed as much as they can before the ship sinks

for example GM is an expert at killing brands

Like lambs led to slaughter, Dick's was led to believe that the masses disapproved of guns. Safer guns and safer bullets. The libs and the media bombarded us with stories about shootings at schools.

Remember in England they registered, restricted, permitted, until they had one event that led to disarming the country. The same with Australia. The point of the Obama fast and furious operation, was to facilitate an event that would leads to (with the help of the media) a shooting that they could use to disarm our county.

The problem for Dick's is that they bought the propaganda and the people who buy their products actually went the other way and avoided their stores.

Sucks to be you. Dick's bottom line has been the victim of the lies of the left.

I will put a sign on all closed dicks in my area that reads "this is what happens to companies that actively support the destruction of individual liberty". Maybe they will sell off field and stream to a non idiot buyer that will make it good.

Back
Top Bottom