• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Dicks getting what they deserve

Part political stance, part dying business model. They were done anyway. What Walmart did to the small mom & pop stores (Radio Shack comes to mind) in the 80's and 90's, Amazon will do to the big box retailers in the 20-teens and 20-20's.

Part political stance, part dying business model. They were done anyway. What Walmart did to the small mom & pop stores (Radio Shack comes to mind) in the 80's and 90's, Amazon will do to the big box retailers in the 20-teens and 20-20's.

Yes but let us just keep thinking they were total anti second amendment gun hating snowflakes that we put out of business. Makes me feel needed and relevant. :)

Yes but let us just keep thinking they were total anti second amendment gun hating snowflakes that we put out of business. Makes me feel needed and relevant. :)
If that floats yer boat, LOL. They were on the wane anyhow. Who the **** shopped for guns and ammo at Dick's anyway? The only people I ever saw in there looking at guns were Elmer Fudd types.

If that floats yer boat, LOL. They were on the wane anyhow. Who the **** shopped for guns and ammo at Dick's anyway? The only people I ever saw in there looking at guns were Elmer Fudd types.

That’s hurtful to all the Elmer Fudd types. Besides Elmer has a double barreled shotgun that can fire as many times as he likes without being reloaded....pretty special.

But where will I buy $30 under armour t-shirts, $300 softball bats so my daughter can become a professional athlete, $250 sunglasses, and $500 coolers that hold a 6-pack andsmall ham sammich?

But where will I buy $30 under armour t-shirts, $300 softball bats so my daughter can become a professional athlete, $250 sunglasses, and $500 coolers that hold a 6-pack andsmall ham sammich?
Does REI have softball bats? I think they have your other requirements covered.

Lol, I remember shortly after they caught all the backlash for their anti 2a actions they reported great earnings. I figured at the time that it was just number fudging. Looks like I was correct. I guess this is what getting into politics as business gets you.

Back
Top Bottom