• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Dicks- pulling all firearms (merged threads)

I've never bought a gun from them, BUT... if they have an inventory clearance sale and crazy low prices, I'll help them empty their shelves of those bad, dangerous firearms that tend to scare the bored housewives and the metrosexual guys who look for leggings to wear under their short-shorts while jogging.

Dick's actually has some pretty good combat shotguns. 8-round exended mags, ghost ring sights, pistol grips, pickatinny rails, etc.

I have bought some stuff from them but it's usually been firearm-related like oils, small stuff ifhad to have right then things..
I won't miss them...
But a large door like this selling firearms does have its benefits as far as the rest of the public.
There are probably plenty of people that picked up their first 22 rifle from Dick's because they felt uncomfortable going into a specialty store

Dicks has 730 stores they are removing guns from 125 of them for now as a test. Guarantee those stores aren’t located in the south. Not that I would buy guns from dicks anyways, but BLIP BLIP makes a good point about casual gun owners buying from there.

Only time i ever bought anything firearm related from there was a Leupold scope because they had 20% off everything online plus an $80 mail in rebate from leupold. Id like to see the one in kennesaw shut down and a bass pro put in its place

Back
Top Bottom