• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Dicks- pulling all firearms (merged threads)

They are pulling them from less than 20% of their stores as a test so probably won’t happen in the South yet. Their sales and earnings are down since their swing into anti 2a lobbying.
Might as well pull them from all stores. They are already circling the drain.

I can't stand Dick's but "circling the drain?" Their stock price is up 3.14% from this time last year. I did note on another thread that their same store sales are down but their Y/E EBITDA is up from 2017 and the highest it's been in the last 5 years.

amazing y'all waste so much time on Dick's threads. Who cares? With their high prices they probably do not sell many firearms anyway. Everyone takes it so personal, they are a business and if they chose not to sell something so be it, just don't shop there if you are unhappy. I personally have not even gone into a Dick's store in years because their prices are too retail for me.

I bought my first XDs from Dick's 5-6 years ago. Almost bought a Shield 40 2.0 they had on sale just before this past Christmas. As long as they're selling what I want at a price I'm willing to pay I'll shop there....or I won't

I agree. I didn't have to boycott Dick's this last time around since I had already been doing that since around 05 which was the first and last time I went in one. They had Bass Pro type pricing with none of the touristy Bass Pro appeal.
I saw the news about it early this morning. To ME it's a good thing and I hope they get completely out of guns. Let them try to earn their money from golfers and softball players.
ANY retailer that wants to decide for ME and YOU which guns are okay and which ones are evil doesn't need to be selling guns.

Back
Top Bottom