• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Dicks Sporting Goods Ammo Sale

Billy9

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
11   1
Reaction score
they have buy one get 50% off second box so its basicly 33% off the regular price but well worth it especially with the $25 off a $100 order coupons that are out everywhere, not sure how long the sale will last tho

and if it was already posted im sorry

I went by there today around lunch. They didn't have any ammo left that I was looking for.

(I did pick up a couple of odds and ends, and they handed me a coupon printed on the receipt-but that specifically excluded ammo.)

they were mailing them to every person who has a dicks score card, the past 3 weeks I have gotten prolly 6 different coupons sent to me in the mail' I do have 3 $20 off $100 receipts they printed out when I bought stuff the past 2 days. If I am allowed to give 3 of you guys the info on the receipt coupons Ill give one each to you first 3 guys and you will get $20 0ff a $100

they have buy one get 50% off second box so its basicly 33% off the regular price but well worth it especially with the $25 off a $100 order coupons that are out everywhere, not sure how long the sale will last tho

and if it was already posted im sorry

Back
Top Bottom