• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Dicks that continue to pester you about an item

wildbill1973z28

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
161   1
Reaction score
Dicks that continue to pester you about an item is it just me I am continually harassed with questions after questions after questions about an item that any idiot would know !These pricks have no intentions on buying anything they are just out to harass you !47 text messages about a nylon 22!I’m guessing they’re just lonely or maybe sitting in jail and I have nothing better to do than to harass me !OK done with my rant for the day. Love y’all bitches!

Richards that continue to pester you about an item is it just me I am continually harassed with questions after questions after questions about an item that any idiot would know !These pricks have no intentions on buying anything they are just out to harass you !47 text messages about a nylon 22 !I’m guessing they’re just lonely or maybe sitting in jail and I have nothing better to do than to harass me !OK done with my rant for the day. Love y’all *****es!

You should have NEVER told a "jail bird" you had 22 pairs of nylons... He was looking for a major award (or reward?)
major award.jpg :)

Back
Top Bottom