• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Dicks that continue to pester you about an item

Dicks that continue to pester you about an item is it just me I am continually harassed with questions after questions after questions about an item that any idiot would know !These pricks have no intentions on buying anything they are just out to harass you !47 text messages about a nylon 22!I’m guessing they’re just lonely or maybe sitting in jail and I have nothing better to do than to harass me !OK done with my rant for the day. Love y’all *****es!
could you please send me a few pics of the nylon 22. I've been thinking about starting a nylon 22 hunting club.........

Dicks that continue to pester you about an item is it just me I am continually harassed with questions after questions after questions about an item that any idiot would know !These pricks have no intentions on buying anything they are just out to harass you !47 text messages about a nylon 22!I’m guessing they’re just lonely or maybe sitting in jail and I have nothing better to do than to harass me !OK done with my rant for the day. Love y’all *****es!
Dam, that reminds me......PM sent

Multiple PM's sent!!

Wait...... you have a nylon 22 for sale????

Sent from my SM-S767VL using Tapatalk

Is this gun still available??

Back
Top Bottom