• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

did i miss something?

egXgLtB.png

I remember when O3A3 Springfields were $25.00 and GI .30 carbines were $65.00. Back in the 1950s the Montgomery Wards store in Daytona Beach had metal trashcans full of 6.5 Carcanos for $9.00 and 7.5 Schmidt Rubin rifles for $14.00. When I was 9 or 10 years old I bought a Carcano and a Schmidt Rubin with my birthday money. Nobody asked me my age and there was no paperwork. The sales clerk warned me that they were foreign guns and I could never find ammo to fit them. He advised me to buy a bolt action .22.

When you snooze you lose.

I remember when O3A3 Springfields were $25.00 and GI .30 carbines were $65.00. Back in the 1950s the Montgomery Wards store in Daytona Beach had metal trashcans full of 6.5 Carcanos for $9.00 and 7.5 Schmidt Rubin rifles for $14.00. When I was 9 or 10 years old I bought a Carcano and a Schmidt Rubin with my birthday money. Nobody asked me my age and there was no paperwork. The sales clerk warned me that they were foreign guns and I could never find ammo to fit them. He advised me to buy a bolt action .22.

When you snooze you lose.AND THE T.V. STATIONS WENT OOF THE AIR THEY PLAYED THE STAR SPANGLE BANNER AND A TEST PATTERN....ALL IN ENGLISH

Back
Top Bottom