• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Did I miss the memo?

Its happened to me a few times this past month. Messaged a guy to see if he took trades... Nothing....messaged him that id like to purchase.....nothing. Ad still got bumped. Lol. Idk.

some of these ads are only on here so the guy can tell his girlfriend/wife/Mom "hey im trying to sell it" .
so they over price it, are rude to those who show interest, dont answer pms, etc so they can keep it

I've had several PMs lately responding to my ads. Moved right along to a time and place discussion then crickets...and it's not just newbies doing it BTW. Even one who supposedly drove down to meet (never actually saw him). Some even said "just let me know" to which I did and again...end of comm.

Cause it’s almost exactly what you said...?

Cause apparently anyone that you send an email to that does not respond, is going to go on the dreaded Banjojohn ignore list.
Over 120 people on that dreaded list too, oh that's right, I'm on that list too because he disagreed with me on something or other. Lol! It don't take much to piss that guy off evidently, I feel sorry for anybody who actually has to deal with him in person on a daily basis.

Cause apparently anyone that you send an email to that does not respond, is going to go on the dreaded Banjojohn ignore list.

Over 120 people on that dreaded list too, oh that's right, I'm on that list too because he disagreed with me on something or other. Lol! It don't take much to piss that guy off evidently, I feel sorry for anybody who actually has to deal with him in person on a daily basis.
Only two years on this site, 120 plus folks on the ignore list. I've been a member for seven years and I have ONE person on ignore and I've been told I have a short fuse. Lol!

Obviously you didn't excel in reading/comprehension, unless you went to a Liberal school, where they teach twisting and turning.:thumb: lol
Just think, if all else fails, you could always go into journalism, you would advance quickly.:wacko: lol

So far I only have those I would rather not deal with on Ignore, but there's always room for a dickgnat or two.:shocked:

It's weird in an ODT kind of way. I have people send me PMs all the time, "Do you still have such and such fer sail?" Me: "Why yes I do. Are you interested in buying it/them?"

Crickets.........

I guess I'm like Academy Sports or Bass Pro Shops. They're just checking to see if I have something in inventory.

Back
Top Bottom