• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Did I miss the memo?

I assume everyone here is a retard, so I'm pleasantly surprised by the majority of my ODT interactions. I do have a big "**** YOU" for people that can't respond to a pm. I don't put them on a list. You never know when you might make an amicable deal down the road. Not burning bridges for little things goes far in the marathon of life.
upload_2017-10-29_10-22-40.png

You could go back to your first post where you twisted around what I posted to suit your Liberal agenda and make out like that's what they said.
Maybe it is a reading/comprehension deficit? Misquoting isn't Liberal at all.:wacko:

90% was pulled from you rectum.:shocked:

I would consider that to be the first punch thrown in the combativeness, but then again, I should have just skipped right over it, but there's something about a troll that I just can't resist. lol:doh:

If you would like to know what I said, do away with all distractions, then go back to the beginning of the thread and read what I posted 3 or 4 times really slow. lol

Why are you the only one who is confused?
Why do you give a ****, anyways?
It doesn’t matter how many times I read your posts, they still never make much sense.

Will you price match the internet
Sure.
It doesn’t matter how many times I read your posts, they still never make much sense to me.

It seems that no one else had such a hard time reading/comprehending my post, so not to be combative, let's say that you are right and the rest of the ODT is wrong.:shocked::doh:

Maybe you should try harder?:wacko: Or go out and hit a fatty.:becky:

Back
Top Bottom