• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Did I miss the memo?

Are you saying you don’t love banjojohn? Even with the threat of the ignore list?

What a hate filled little man syndrome? Why all the hate? I don't hate anyone that I have on Ignore, I just refuse to have any dealings with them.
It's somewhat like BOS, and lets say someone as far away as you being so paranoid as not to ship.
With your attitude, I doubt that you and I would have any dealings if we lived in the same county.:tape2:
I send you a PM and just because you didn't agree with it 100% you decide to ignore it. After I see where you had been on the site without replying, that's when you would get a PM from me, that usually gets a nasty reply or some lame lie. In either case that's when you go on Ignore.
I hate to bust your bubble, but I didn't join this site to "win friends and influence others" I've got several "friends" as it is that I need to rid myself of.

I really don't think I have anyone on Ignore that's wasn't made aware. It's not a threat, it be a promise.:becky:

I really don't care how big of troll you are, that will not get you on Ignore.:mmph:

Maybe one day I can be as perfect as you think you are.:wacko:

What a hate filled little man syndrome? Why all the hate? I don't hate anyone that I have on Ignore, I just refuse to have any dealings with them.
It's somewhat like BOS, and lets say someone as far away as you being so paranoid as not to ship.
With your attitude, I doubt that you and I would have any dealings if we lived in the same county.:tape2:
I send you a PM and just because you didn't agree with it 100% you decide to ignore it. After I see where you had been on the site without replying, that's when you would get a PM from me, that usually gets a nasty reply or some lame lie. In either case that's when you go on Ignore.
I hate to bust your bubble, but I didn't join this site to "win friends and influence others" I've got several "friends" as it is that I need to rid myself of.

I really don't think I have anyone on Ignore that's wasn't made aware. It's not a threat, it be a promise.:becky:

I really don't care how big of troll you are, that will not get you on Ignore.:mmph:

Maybe one day I can be as perfect as you think you are.:wacko:
So, what part of my first post was wrong?

Little man? Hahahaha! Yeah!

And I don’t hate you at all. I pity you.

an odt thread that takes a left turn? Never happens

640px-Train_wreck_at_Montparnasse_1895.jpg

So if you send a PM, regardless of the content, you feel like the other person is obligated to respond?

Really? this was the first thought that came to your mind?
Why would you ask such a stupid question? Trolling? Combative? Argumentative? Asshat? Drunk?

I gave an example of an ignored PM in my original post, yet you think that you need to elaborate on it, or act as if you just woke up drunk and can't read or comprehend the English language.

You are as bad trying to explain something to a woman. smh

You’re right, all of ODT loves banjojon.

This would be another fine example of you posting something out in left field, then ask others to stay on the subject.
I seems like the rest of the members knew what I was talking about, so we will assume that you"little Johnny" would be the one that's not in step, not everybody else.
What the hell, we'll give you a participation trophy anyways, just for showing up, even though you couldn't add anything constructive to the conversation.

Back
Top Bottom