• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Did the ATF just actually help us?

7n6 ammo lift would be outstanding. The 5.45 7n6 round was cheap enough for practice but also served as a proven defense round. I'm also wondering if #3 will only effect US surplus. We need a total lift on ALL surplus firearms from across the globe.

Maybe there are some good guys their that always wanted to do the right thing, but their hands were tied by the last administration? I'm trying to be optimistic.
I actually beleive this is the case for many within BATFE. At the end of the day, they have a job to do and they answer to the DOJ, who answers to the President. So unfortunately, that means they are used for political reasons at times. Their ability to mandate regulations should be removed.
The ATF needs to go away. Alcohol, are they saving us from Al Capone? Tobacco, weed is being decriminalized and abused, but they waste money policing Marlboros? Firearms, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed... Ir someone is preforming violent crimes with firearms, the offenders already fall under the jurisdiction of other law enforcement agencies. I am not hating on the agents, but their time could be better spent rounding up illegal aliens and violent felons.
Gotta get them sin taxes man!

suppressors for everyone!
1j5gr8.jpg

What this does is give the weight of 'expert opinion' to the folks looking to counteract these rules and laws, especially on the suppressor side.

On one hand it's good for us, since a lot of this can simply be changed by the ATF making the announcement, or changing an internal rule.

On the other hand it shows just how easy it is for a bureaucracy to steal people's rights.

Back
Top Bottom