• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Did the ATF just actually help us?

After reading the whole document, it looks like this was probably something the ATF was keeping in their back pocket just in case Trump beat the odds. I'll bet there's a mirror image one that went in the shredder once Hillary lost.

This is a huge win though. It'll cut the legs out from under a lot of the anti-gun people in Congress.

Is Sears still in business?

Getting close, if anyone has a gift card, I'd recommend using it soon.

russia_insider.com_sites_insider_files_field_image_circling_the_drain.jpg

Go talk to a professional

Is Sears still in business?

Hedge fund jackwad Eddie Lambert is about to take the most revered retail company in the US down into Ch 7. Best thing that could happen to Sears right now is to go under, and have someone that know retail buy the brand.

The simple fact is we don't need a government agency named "Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms (and destructive devices).
"A special FFL for gunshows" = restriction of private sales down the road.
Lots of potentially good stuff but .gov with **** it up if left to there own divices. There are plenty of federal law enforcement agenies that do the EXACT SAME THING.

Whether atf goes away or not, i believe it's just a matter of time for the HPA to get passed. The atf is facing more & more heat all the time and Trump Jr. being an advocate alone will get it passed IMHO. Never had one but i feel fully convinced that i NEED one. I'm a Nasty Man and don't want to buy Plugs for my ears anymore!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom