• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

did we really go to the moon

We never went to the moon because we spent all our money on alien autopsies at area 51. And 9/11 was an inside job. And there was a second shooter on the grassy knoll. Some people believe there is a conspiracy behind everything...

Seriously though I think its a shame that America has largely forgotten about space exploration. If you look at the big picture conquerng space is the only way the human race will survive. Eventually we will consume all of the Earths resources and even if that doesnt happen we know the sun will expand and engulf the earth in a million years or so. Hard to believe that the greatest technological acheivement that mankind has ever attempted happened over 40yrs ago. There is a whole universe yet to be discovered, I wonder what we will find in my lifetime.

We never went to the moon because we spent all our money on alien autopsies at area 51. And 9/11 was an inside job. And there was a second shooter on the grassy knoll. Some people believe there is a conspiracy behind everything...

Seriously though I think its a shame that America has largely forgotten about space exploration. If you look at the big picture conquerng space is the only way the human race will survive. Eventually we will consume all of the Earths resources and even if that doesnt happen we know the sun will expand and engulf the earth in a million years or so. Hard to believe that the greatest technological acheivement that mankind has ever attempted happened over 40yrs ago. There is a whole universe yet to be discovered, I wonder what we will find in my lifetime.

Brother Street...unless you know something that I don't...there were no shooters on the grassy noll. Lee Harvery was up in the Texas school book depository.

I know I was being sarcastic. The whole JFK thing is pretty simple, some people just like to believe in the wildest explanation possible.

I think we stopped going to the moon when we had an encounter on the dark side of the planet, (Alien Agenda by Jim Marrs 1997.) He tells of a transmission to Houston Control describing alien craft and beings. Then the frequency was changed by NASA. Did you notice that every probe that we sent to or around Mars never transmitted any information back to earth and was never heard from again? Makes me go Huuummmmm.

Back
Top Bottom