• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Did y'all hear all form one suppressors were just cancelled

I guess my piece of titanium tube, from McMaster Carr, is a silencer part. I've thought about it being part of a supressor, therefore I have intent. Nuts!

The devil is in the details:

"ANY COMBINATION OF PARTS" - combination meaning a joining or merging of different parts; parts with an "s" meaning more than one.

I've never Form 1'd a suppressor but from what I understand from Form 1 SBR, constructive intent, the serializing of suppressor tubes for the purpose of repairs to baffles and the like you should be able to form 1 the hollow tube. A piece of tube is just a piece of tube, how does a piece of tube equal suppressor. If by that logic then most Americans are in possession of unregistered suppressors since I'm sure most people have a length of tube in their possession. I dont see how, with an iota of common sense, this is happening. Or am I missing something?

Does this mean that all plumbers are felons now???

Home Depot is ****ed!

I seriously don't understand how this clown car of a government agents still exist. Picking **** out of thin air. They are the itchy asshole of American citizens. Irritating and unecessary. These are people, literally our peers, actively working against us. They are so retarded, I'm sure they legally have to state they are packing an extra chromosome on their resumes.

Back
Top Bottom