• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Did you boycott the NFL and let the commies win in the process?

Did you boycott the NFL?

• yes! 'Murica

• no! 'Murica

• Tacos! Mexico!

Results are only viewable after voting.

Nate

Default rank 5000+ posts
GET TO DA CHOPPA!
286   0
Reaction score
Just poking the bear here guys, lol. Yesterday I was caught standing up for Justin Timberlake for goodness sake.

I know the standard response here on ODT is something like, "I ain't gonna watch those america-hating sumbitches kneel fer our flag! F.T.N.F.L" But I would like to present an alternative perspective.

How about "I ain't gonna let those america hating sumbitches kneeling fer our flag destroy a manly and violent pastime that the liberal bed wetters hate"

The way I see it, football is one of the last manly things left in mainstream culture. The Left has been trying to destroy it for years because it represents so much of what they hate. I'm not gonna let a few disrespectful turds stand in the way of me watching what I consider the most exciting and strategically most interesting sport in the world. To do so is to let the lefties win IMO.

Now does it enrage me that someone would kneel out of contempt for our flag. Absolutely! Do I like that the NFL has taken a hit over it? Yes I do, that is what capitalism is all about and I appreciate the message being sent by the boycotters.

Do I want the NFL to cease to exist? Absolutely not!

1wpozy.jpg

1akx1p.jpg

cdn.sportige.com_wp_content_uploads_2017_09_NFL_isnt_about_Politics_1024x905.jpg

That is a very interesting perspective. And I do mean that wholeheartedly. However I just can't, in good conscience, watch it. It is not the kneeling that bothers me. I honestly could care less. The way I see it, I did my 10 years to ensure they have that right. To me, it is more how the NFL actually pushes the left agenda on you.

What I mean is how there can be protest against social injustice (police shootings), yet when a team wants to honor those that died at Dallas, then you get a big NOPE.

It may seem silly to you, and you may not agree, but the left already has the NFL. You can tell by the decisions it is making.

SO....

GO XFL!! lol

Back
Top Bottom