• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Did you boycott the NFL and let the commies win in the process?

Did you boycott the NFL?

• yes! 'Murica

• no! 'Murica

• Tacos! Mexico!

Results are only viewable after voting.
I stand corrected. On average it has been less than 1% but for one week directly after Trump's speech it was closer to 10%. Still no where near the mass protest some news outlets would have their sheep believe.
Besides the kneeling for the Flag, I think people are also tired of the bs race card they are playing.

Kaepernick and his 200+ kneelers "I am not going to stand up to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses black people and people of color”.

Wtf is that?

Who oppresses black people and people of color? Let me guess, white people!

Again, sick and tired of the race card and fortunately their seems to be a few others that feel the same way by not wasting their Sunday’s watching this BS called the nfl. Unfortunately, some still have their heads up their but or hoping that it goes away and continue to watch these dirtbags!

5894EE0C-D0D2-4E39-889D-1AAD6579CEEE.png
I didn't watch it because the only thing worse than the patriots winning is the eagles winning. And no, I'm not sitting in front of a television for four hours to watch commercials like a dummy.
Hahaha, if more people knew what a time suck the nfl really is, lol

No my learned colleague, I think they are not trying to play them but I do think they are trying to play--YOU and ME.

I don't think the NFL gives a crap about you, me, or even the player (please lets argue that one over a nice warm cup of CTE). No, the only thing they care about is us shoving our money into their wallets...
You're spot on there. The absolute only thing they care about is money. They've created a show where roughly 1/3 of the country tunes in to watch the commercials. It's such a beautiful display of capitalism it brings a tear to my eyes.

Besides the kneeling for the Flag, I think people are also tired of the bs race card they are playing.

Kaepernick and his 200+ kneelers "I am not going to stand up to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses black people and people of color”.

Wtf is that?

Who oppresses black people and people of color? Let me guess, white people!

Again, sick and tired of the race card and fortunately their seems to be a few others that feel the same way by not wasting their Sunday’s watching this BS called the nfl. Unfortunately, some still have their heads up their but or hoping that it goes away and continue to watch these dirtbags!
Yeah, the guys kneeling are retards, their reasoning for kneeling is hypocrisy at it's finest.

I love how those who can justify even the most absurd of positions, have to stretch their point in a full completely irrelevant circle. Let me help you out with this one. I'm under no delusion that everyone at every place I do business with is of one thought, least of all mine. Your premise, as you know, is completely absurd. That's life and it keeps life interesting. I actually enjoy differing opinions on subjects, political and otherwise. But when a group embraces and flaunts anti-American tripe and imagined injustice, by the very country and system that affords them a view to preach from atop their 8 figure salaries, that are paid for via the very fans whose ideals they spit on, you'll have to excuse me if THAT crosses a line enough that the least I can do is go find something a little more productive to do. Like spend time with my family, be outdoors, or watch paint dry.
Just saw a headline that said it was the lowest viewership in 9 years. I'm glad millions of Americans tuned out. It's a tiny glimmer of hope that there is a shred of principle left amongst a few.
Amen!

It's like this y'all........they can do whatever they want and so can I. The nfl could have squashed this but chose not to. I chose not to watch. If enough people choose not to watch, the business may just do the right thing and fix it. Either way, who really cares? You do you and I'll do me. Why this gets heated is beyond me. Freedom of thought is what makes us human.
Depends on who's cow is getting gored. Some NFL fanbois are intense in their support of the scumbags that take a knee.

Yes by displaying those veterans like that it tells me they are 100% the most pro-serviceman group and have nothing but the deepest respect for our troops, our country, and our flag. God bless the NFL.

Kinda reminds me of the racist that says "I ain't no racist, I even got me one of those colored boy as a friend of mine... I can't be racist."
That's the truth! They're just trying to repair their image but it's too little, too late. **** the NFL!

Now that we all agree on the lack of viewing the NFL, lets move on to agree to not watch college football. I mean, they were also protesting, it is also a time waste, they also pander to the audiences, they also are driven by a very liberal (NCAA) organizing body.

Although, on the flip side, those players may actually have something to protest about since they are being "used" by the colleges and coaches to make big time $, that they don't share in.

On second thought, lets also boycott Walmart or something...

Back
Top Bottom