• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Did you boycott the NFL and let the commies win in the process?

Did you boycott the NFL?

• yes! 'Murica

• no! 'Murica

• Tacos! Mexico!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Yeah, the guys kneeling are retards.
Agree!!

The Chicago Police Department released statistics Monday that show the number of homicides fell from 771 in 2016 to 650 in 2017. The number of shootings dropped from 3,550 to 2,785 during the same time frame.

How come Kaepernick and the other nfl kneelers do something about the black on black shootings in Chicago? I guess it won’t draw as much attention as wearing socks in an nfl game that show Cops as white pigs.....

B9C30FC7-5831-44E0-B957-4833B530C530.jpeg

Agree!!

The Chicago Police Department released statistics Monday that show the number of homicides fell from 771 in 2016 to 650 in 2017. The number of shootings dropped from 3,550 to 2,785 during the same time frame.

How come Kaepernick and the other nfl kneelers do something about the black on black shootings in Chicago? I guess it won’t draw as much attention as wearing socks in an nfl game that show Cops as white pigs.....
Hell if I know? I hated Colin Kapernick long before it was cool too. I thought he sucked way before any of this kneeling crap.

Just poking the bear here guys, lol. Yesterday I was caught standing up for Justin Timberlake for goodness sake.

I know the standard response here on ODT is something like, "I ain't gonna watch those america-hating sum*****es kneel fer our flag! F.T.N.F.L" But I would like to present an alternative perspective.

How about "I ain't gonna let those america hating sum*****es kneeling fer our flag destroy a manly and violent pastime that the liberal bed wetters hate"

The way I see it, football is one of the last manly things left in mainstream culture. The Left has been trying to destroy it for years because it represents so much of what they hate. I'm not gonna let a few disrespectful turds stand in the way of me watching what I consider the most exciting and strategically most interesting sport in the world. To do so is to let the lefties win IMO.

Now does it enrage me that someone would kneel out of contempt for our flag. Absolutely! Do I like that the NFL has taken a hit over it? Yes I do, that is what capitalism is all about and I appreciate the message being sent by the boycotters.

Do I want the NFL to cease to exist? Absolutely not!

1wpozy.jpg

1akx1p.jpg

cdn.sportige.com_wp_content_uploads_2017_09_NFL_isnt_about_Politics_1024x905.jpg
I won't watch/support them as long as they continue on this path. **** 'em!

View attachment 1499078
Hahaha, if more people knew what a time suck the nfl really is, lol

That’s generally true of any television programming. It’s kind of the business model. It has worked exceptionally well for decades.

Another fun fact - did you know that a chess game can last for several days, yet the pieces are only in play for a mere 44 seconds?

Nah I don't watch it. I'm a lifelong football man but pretty much all pro sports can suck it.

for me it went more like this.

im not gonna let some guys, who play a damn game for a living and are displaying their freedom of speech, prevent me from watching a sport i love because society thinks i should be "offended" - oh yah and we're not supposed to be the snow flakes, yet a knee touches the ground and then instantly sand right up the ***** :pound:
dude havent you realized how this works yet. This kneeling has offended some folks, we can not allow this to happen and have folks get their feelings hurt. So in order to show displeasure in hurt feelings we must scream about it, threaten boycotts, and damn anyone who disagrees with this mentality, you see its these reactions that separate us from the snowflakes. . . yup thats it
well while were at it, i guess i may as well not go to the store, bar, or any sporting event for fear i will see someone that disagrees with me, i demand anywhere i go or view only ever express MY values because you know, they are more important than other peoples values and mine are the most American!!! i will also refuse to shop anywhere that employees anyone who disagrees with my views so i have decided to boycott EVERYWHERE. whew tehre we go, my feelings are now safe in my safe space away from snow flakes!!!

yall are a hoot
I dont recall seeing anyone screaming about how folks SHOULD watch it, just laughing at those screaming about how you shouldnt
actually im just truthful to myself lol. but by all means if you think you'll only ever deal with people who agree with you and support your views, im sure no big box store employees people like this nope, all my stores only employee the most pure employees. All the shows and sports you watch are all good little boys and girls mmhmm.
so you go to one extreme irrelevent circle and then get annoyed when i do the same lol. You see I can actually hear a differing opinion or see someone expressing a right in a way i disagree with but i dont throw my hands up in the air and ***** about it every other day like the threads you see pop up on here.

Personally i honestly couldnt care who watches or anyones opinion on this, again im not telling ANYONE to watch it. im just tried of seeing so many conservative snowflakes ***** about seeing something they dont like and then act like their *****ing is any different than the **** they are complaining about.
and just what would this difference be, because from where im sitting its just folks who cant stop *****ing abotu **** they dont like on both sides and both complaining that the other is doing it
seriously man? are you not even trying now? 1.5% of all players doesnt equate **** to how many keeled on a particular team. Oh and congrats the article you posted just points at how true this is. states right off the bat that originally barely any players were protesting, then trump raised hell and tehn more did just to spite him and had nothing to do with the actual protests, the attention is causing this more than anything. you know what would have happened if nobody said **** when colin first did it, it would have been long forgotten by now
I admire your backstory but it is irrelevant to my argument. Again im not telling ANYONE to watch or NOT to watch it, personally dont give a **** if anyone does or doesnt, my fiance doesnt but thats because she doesnt like football. i truly do not give a **** about the viewers.

What i do care about is constantly seeing it *****ed about on here more than high glock prices from people who supposedly "dont care" about it

image.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom