• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Did you boycott the NFL and let the commies win in the process?

Did you boycott the NFL?

• yes! 'Murica

• no! 'Murica

• Tacos! Mexico!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Disrespectful Thug!
BZeUrZhCcAAsV0M.jpg

So you are stating that your opinion is correct and anyone that disagrees is a snow flake. Sounds like antifa doctrine.
Maybe I am wrong but, I always thought that snowflakes are the anti-patriotic, anti-capitalism, anti Constitution basement dwelling leaches of society. That engage in violent protests when their useless, spoiled asses can't get their way.
Yes you are correct. We went out and started violent protest during the superbowel.
You have your opinion and I have mine. Difference is I won't tell you that your opinion is wrong.
"i guess i may as well not go to the store, bar, or any sporting event". This would be okay with me. Stay in mommy and daddy's basement.

negative and again i've spelled this out many times but somehow people just keep ignoring it even those its s p e l l e d out but i'll do it one more time. i do not give a hairy monkeys ass if you watch or dont watch, dont give a ****. if it makes you feel better not to watch by all means do so. But again what i am more than tired of is seeing this **** bitched about more on here than flippers, glock prices, and things not celling and no a snowflake is someone who cant just have their own views, they need to keep pushing that **** on everyone they meet and just wont let it the **** go, like all of this ****, you dont wanna watch it because some dude who plays a game for living took a knee, fine doesnt effect me what so ever, but a thread bitching about it every other minute gets ****ing old.

you also wont find anywhere where i say not watching it is wrong, because why in the **** would i care waht you watch. i may say that boycotting it because a dude took a knee is ****ing stupid but by all means dont watch it if you dont want to. also if you took the last part of my statement seriously and think im boycotting anywhere period then you clearly have missed sarcasm.

More or less boils down to, dont give a **** if watch it but stop bitching about it every 5 seconds.

Back
Top Bottom