• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Did you boycott the NFL and let the commies win in the process?

Did you boycott the NFL?

• yes! 'Murica

• no! 'Murica

• Tacos! Mexico!

Results are only viewable after voting.
I didn’t watch a game all year, just like previous years. Sunday I made nachos, picked my team and enjoyed the game and the commercials, just like in previous years. It was a great game with great commercials. Me and the kids laughed and yelled and had a blast. I hope those few hours don’t turn my kids into communist later in life.

I watched the beginning of the game and saw how badly the NFL degraded our vet's by using them as a pawn, it was shameful for the NFL to have these patriotic heroes stand with the player's and used to prop up the NFL.
I saw a bunch of veterans who looked like they were having the time of their lives? I didn't know the evil NFL had forced them there against their will.

I watched the beginning of the game and saw how badly the NFL degraded our vet's by using them as a pawn, it was shameful for the NFL to have these patriotic heroes stand with the player's and used to prop up the NFL.

If that is the case then those heroes are shameful for allowing it. Personal responsibility is a bitch.

I saw a bunch of veterans who looked like they were having the time of their lives? I didn't know the evil NFL had forced them there against their will.

Maybe so, but do you think the NFL had the veterans there just out of the kindness of there hearts? Nope! They were trying to untarnish there reputation .

i actually havent called you anything nor directed anything towards you. my sentiment is pretty much, "if this crap offends you so badly you cant stop bitching about it for 5 minutes then you're a snowflake" if you align yourself with that statement is 100% up to you, if all you do is simply dont watch it because of it then i wouldn't believe you fit the definition at all, but the folks that cant stop jumping up and down screaming "how can you watch that!!!" that is 100% for them

Well I haven't screamed anything at anyone. If you want to watch it I couldn't care less. I also haven't bitched at anyone for watching it. I'll assume you'd still watch it even if the kneelers started pissing on the American flag because that's their right.

And this thread is so easy to....
giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom