• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Did you boycott the NFL and let the commies win in the process?

Did you boycott the NFL?

• yes! 'Murica

• no! 'Murica

• Tacos! Mexico!

Results are only viewable after voting.
I watched it but it was kind of meh... mostly because of the two teams that were playing, rest of the season was kind of screwed. I watched some but it didn't take much to find something better to do.
Before all the racists started knelling I was glued to the tv every game if I wasn't at a game or in a bar watching a game.
Now, it is has certainly lost it's flavor all because (lets not forget how all this **** started) some rich, ****, black quarterback who was on his way out because he sucked so bad as a quarterback that no teams were interested in her for this season.
So not getting any attention, he had to cry baby like a little bitch till he got some attention, then used the race card. I mean really? A bunch of wealthy black men in a mostly black dominate sport what to cry racism, and that black people in America are oppressed? That **** right there is why NOBODY ****ING cares.
Had they taken a knee for a real reason like the war, legalize weed or save the whales it wouldn't have bother me, but the old worn out race card does. If that is what the NFL wants me to watch in my home, then I will change the channel.
On the flip side, not all players took a knee, why should they get punished because of the racist kneelers? I do wish that the NFL had squashed it sooner though, I am glad that white people and who ever-else is tired of the cry babies took a stand and turned the NFL off. It worked!
A message was sent and it affected the bottom line in all kinds of aspects, from the NFL its self to commercials, sports bars, bookies,(I only bet 100.00 this year) beer consumption etc. They now know that we are sick of politics and drama and ever white man is racist. I sure hope they will get their **** together in the off season so we can all get back only hating each others teams. **** the Saints!
I sure miss the NFL....

I watched it but it was kind of meh... mostly because of the two teams that were playing, rest of the season was kind of screwed. I watched some but it didn't take much to find something better to do.
Before all the racists started knelling I was glued to the tv every game if I wasn't at a game or in a bar watching a game.
Now, it is has certainly lost it's flavor all because (lets not forget how all this **** started) some rich, ****, black quarterback who was on his way out because he sucked so bad as a quarterback that no teams were interested in her for this season.
So not getting any attention, he had to cry baby like a little ***** till he got some attention, then used the race card. I mean really? A bunch of wealthy black men in a mostly black dominate sport what to cry racism, and that black people in America are oppressed? That **** right there is why NOBODY ****ING cares.
Had they taken a knee for a real reason like the war, legalize weed or save the whales it wouldn't have bother me, but the old worn out race card does. If that is what the NFL wants me to watch in my home, then I will change the channel.
On the flip side, not all players took a knee, why should they get punished because of the racist kneelers? I do wish that the NFL had squashed it sooner though, I am glad that white people and who ever-else is tired of the cry babies took a stand and turned the NFL off. It worked!
A message was sent and it affected the bottom line in all kinds of aspects, from the NFL its self to commercials, sports bars, bookies,(I only bet 100.00 this year) beer consumption etc. They now know that we are sick of politics and drama and ever white man is racist. I sure hope they will get their **** together in the off season so we can all get back only hating each others teams. **** the Saints!
I sure miss the NFL....

If Colon boy wanted to truly do something about blacks being killed he should have started a march with his NFL steroid brothers through the streets of Chitcago protesting black on black murders.

I think the whole think is just like " rasslin" all fake, they know when the season starts who in in the " duper bowl" and who will win. Haven't watched baseball since '92 strike. College and high school ball for me, the pros can go suck an egg, I don't care.

Back
Top Bottom