• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Didn't ANYBODY watch the X-Files last night . . . . ?

SchmittZoid

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Hamlet Squire of Tomfoolery
282   0
Reaction score
. . . . . or is the government shutting down any and all discussion on this series?

It was 100% about government conspiracy theorists, and not little green men. I think this will be interesting, to say the least . . . . .

Last edited:
Just got a notice that the thread was MOVED . . . . . to Area 51.

This was supposed to be a real discussion on the merits of the show. Now it is being subjected to ODT/NSA censoring? I guess my theory in the original post was correct.
Welcome to my reality.

There is nothing wrong
We are controlling transmission. If we wish to make it louder, we will bring up the volume. If we wish to make it softer, we will tune it to a whisper. We will control the horizontal. We will control the vertical. We can roll the image, make it flutter. We can change the focus to a soft blur or sharpen it to crystal clarity. For the next hour, sit quietly and we will control all that you see and hear. We repeat: there is nothing wrong

Part Two comes on tonight at 8:00pm. Don't miss it. I am sure they will recap last night.

Keep your hands off the knobs coach482 coach482 . . . . . .

This. Came in just in time to hit the record button

Welcome to my reality.

There is nothing wrong
We are controlling transmission. If we wish to make it louder, we will bring up the volume. If we wish to make it softer, we will tune it to a whisper. We will control the horizontal. We will control the vertical. We can roll the image, make it flutter. We can change the focus to a soft blur or sharpen it to crystal clarity. For the next hour, sit quietly and we will control all that you see and hear. We repeat: there is nothing wrong

Back
Top Bottom