• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Digital trigger for AR - 1 pound pull with grip safety?

The first one is really no different from any of the other binary triggers except the digital-relay part. I'm guessing the disconnector (?) would still be mechanical so it couldn't go full auto.

I've got the Franklin in a gun and it runs about the same speed.

That second one (previous post) looks cool, but no way would ATF ever allow that.

No different from any of the other binary triggers except the digital-relay part. I'm guessing the disconnector (?) would still be mechanical so it couldn't go full auto.
Yes it has a disconnector for semi auto mode. It looks like it has a tail on it similar to an M16 disconnector so the selector switch can rock it backwards and out of the way when you go into the third position.

IMG_0931.JPG

Trying to see, but it doesn't look like there's a secondary disconnector there to keep it from going full auto. Maybe it's like the Franklin Gen3 that adjusts the angle, but I can't really tell from that pic.

If they are depending on the electronics to regulate the number of trigger presses required per shot I'd think the ATF would have an issue with that.

I guess the good news is that unlike Slide Fire, which stayed at MSRP forever there's plenty of competition in the binary trigger market.

This one will definitely always cost more than the mechanicals but I bet they'll all be under $200 in a year or so the way things are going.

Back
Top Bottom