• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Dingos Falling Out of Sky in Australia . . . Really

Had a friend that was walking to mail box had a little dog and a hawk swooped down and got it , last he saw was them flying away

Had a friend that was walking to mail box had a little dog and a hawk swooped down and got it , last he saw was them flying away
The wife and I where sitting on the front porch with our dog one evening and an owl flew it and tried to grab her, luckily the porch was screened in and the bird flew into the wire.
When her little rat dog goes out at night I have to go with her, poor little thing can't even poop without being watched but it's better than being eaten.

The wife and I where sitting on the front porch with our dog one evening and an owl flew it and tried to grab her, luckily the porch was screened in and the bird flew into the wire.
When her little rat dog goes out at night I have to go with her, poor little thing can't even poop without being watched but it's better than being eaten.
You a good guy :becky:

We have seen a great horned owl with about a 4 to 5 foot wing span in our back yard as well as hawks. When our little mini poo had to go I always took him on a leash and armed. He was white and small and probably would look like a rabbit to one of them.

We have seen a great horned owl with about a 4 to 5 foot wing span in our back yard as well as hawks. When our little mini poo had to go I always took him on a leash and armed. He was white and small and probably would look like a rabbit to one of them.
The leash is probably a good idea.

Back
Top Bottom