• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Dirt cheep AR sights today...

My sights arrived today. Shipped to my door in 3 days. They are well built to be so inexpensive and I can't find what classified them as blems.
Are they made in China? Blems nowadays seem to translate to "made in China under tight specs, but made in China so you get what we ship you but they should be good to go" Regardless, you'll probably never brake them or see a failure.

My sights arrived today. Shipped to my door in 3 days. They are well built to be so inexpensive and I can't find what classified them as blems.

Ha I literally just opened my package and was about to find this thread and post pretty much this exact same message. I bought a rear sight, not flip ups, and it is solid and feels well built. Adjusts easily, but not too easy that it will lose zero.

Are they made in China? Blems nowadays seem to translate to "made in China under tight specs, but made in China so you get what we ship you but they should be good to go" Regardless, you'll probably never brake them or see a failure.

I'm usually rather apprehensive about anything that's labeled as a blem.
I rolled the dice on these and came up with a "7".
I didn't see any indication as to where they were made. They seem to be well made though. They lay nice and flat when folded down and lock into the up/down position nice and tight.

image.jpg
I bought 2 sets of blemished 45 degree back up sights for 31.99 shipped!
I bought 2 sets. Received the box today. It onlycontained one set.

Grumble grumble..... M....F.....can't do anything right

View attachment 1194856
I bought 2 sets. Received the box today. It onlycontained one set.

Grumble grumble..... M....F.....can't do anything right
My apologies. I will make sure that another set gets sent out to you tomorrow. Once we have tracking on that we will get that information to you.

Thank You

--
Bobby Cates
Owner - Ozark Armament

I take back most of my swearing and half of my grumbling. After posting my discontentment, I figured y'all ought to know that they are making this right.

Back
Top Bottom