• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Discreet computer/tablet/gun bag is there such thing?

Goosebuster

Default rank <1000 posts Supporter
Roll Tide Roll
19   0
Reaction score
I fish a lot of tournaments and many of them require me to stay at a hotel or away from home. I always bring my gun & my computer so id like to find a bag that has safe storage for both without a big advertisement on it letting everyone who sees it know "THIS IS A GUN BAG!!!" It will have to be left in my truck while im fishing and sometimes i may forget to take my gun out of the bag and put it in the boat, but i always remember to keep things like that out of plain sight when they're in the truck. I have found a couple bags i like but the manufacturers do everything short of putting a big flashing neon sign saying "Gun Inside" on the bags. Is there anything out there thats discreet but also functional?

What kind of gun? If it's just a pistol pretty much any laptop backpack should work ok. Mine is made by Swiss Gear, it's got the laptop specific pocket in the back for my laptop and there are plenty of other pockets to throw a pistol and a couple of mags in.

http://www.voodootactical.net/voodoo-tactical-40-0099-discreet-pro-ops-briefcase.html ; www.jet.com ; { http://www.rkguns.com/voodoo-tactical-discreet-pro-ops-briefcase-black-40-0099.html ; $39.99, free ship.}
IMG_20180420_091922.jpg

What kind of firearm?

My AK SBR fits in my REI bag with my lap top no prob.

If its just a handgun dont see how any/every bag wouldnt work.

Anything tactical covered in pointless molle will scream gun bag.

It would be a pistol, I just want padded slot for gun & padded slot of computer. All the computer bags ive found that are just normal bags dont have any other padded compartments, I dont like my gun being in a big loose compartment to slide around and/or leave a print of whats in there. Kahrnut Kahrnut I will check that bag out, it looks good. Thanks

Pistol should stay on you imo, AR pistol (broken down) or AK pistol (folding brace) should fit in a large laptop bag like the one linked above.

Back
Top Bottom