• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Disney has metal detectors now.

Jtrevino06

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
20   0
Reaction score
Just a FYI to all my ODT bothers and sister you have to go through metal detectors now at Disney went today. I don't remember going through last year? But pull a fast one and had my 43 in a box of protein bars. your bag only gets check and look through (not really even looked through if you asked me because I got mine in) rather be judged by 12 then carried by 6 just saying.

I didn't go there when I lived there for 11 years. Much preferred SeaWorld and Bush Gardens. BTW, did you know that the free beer spots in Bush Gardens are 6/10th of a mile apart.

I don't support Disney.
My mom took my wife and daughter in 2011. They couldn't believe I didn't want to go. For one I don't go to Florida to NOT be close to the ocean. Secondly Orlando sucks all the way around. Third I hate everything about the Disney company. I MIGHT go to Disney if someone comped EVERYTHING and paid ME $5,000 to go. Asid from that it aint happening.

^^THIS^^
I have a hard time justifying looking at any of the programming on ABC and ESPN now. I am over the Disney corporate structure shoving there perverted view of morality in our faces.
ESPN is rapidly circling the bowl. There's a Breitbart article on it today. And that's fine with me. I hate the idea of having to pay for sports channels coming in my cable package that I do NOT want. And from what I read ESPN is as liberal preachy these days as CNN. That's why they keep losing viewers.

We LOVE Disney!

Tower of Terror! One of the best ride experiences I've ever been on.

Oh, shoot, too many to list. You have to pull your kids out of school so you can go when the lines aren't so terrible.

I've carried both times I went. But a Disney vacation ain't cheap by any stretch, but the memories last forever!

Sad to hear they have metal detectors now...

One thing I will say happy i wore sunglasses for more than just the sun, the women lord have mercy swear the best of the best from all country's flock there.

Back
Top Bottom