• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Dispenser solutions for big Hoppe's bottles?

Gucci Mane

Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
38   0
Reaction score
hey guys,

So I see Amazon has the 1-quart bottles of Hoppe's for just under $12, and I think I'm going to bite, but knowing me, it'll probably end up spilling all over the table someday.

That said, are there any solutions like, for example, a jury-rigged wine pourer I could use on this big bottle (and not end up wasting more cleaning fluid than I need to)? I'm literally just envisioning something like a wine pourer rigged to fit so I can at least have good control over the flow.

Any ideas? What do you guys use? I think a cheapo pipette/dropper (like they use in chemistry labs) might work well, too, but would prefer something a bit easier / with more flow than a dropper

Thank you!

For the larger bottles, I have used for dispensing onto a rag for wiping down my guns after cleaning. I used a pump dispenser from a soap bottle my wife was throwing away when it was empty. Not much for small drops unless you pump onto a q-tip.

For the larger bottles, I have used for dispensing onto a rag for wiping down my guns after cleaning. I used a pump dispenser from a soap bottle my wife was throwing away when it was empty. Not much for small drops unless you pump onto a q-tip.
I didn't even think about a rag! Thank you! I may end up doing that actually

I love this one, too. I owe you guys bigtime

Thanks Scorpius!

Best thing it just sits on my bench and nothing ever evaporates due to the design. I actually need to order another for my ballistol. Seeing there is no clean way to dispense that stuff from that can design lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Best thing it just sits on my bench and nothing ever evaporates due to the design. I actually need to order another for my ballistol. Seeing there is no clean way to dispense that stuff from that can design lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
haha I agree 110% on the Ballistol cans... I may be giving away my big aerosol can of that stuff because my roommates hate the smell

Back
Top Bottom