• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Dispenser solutions for big Hoppe's bottles?

Steal, just kidding, an assortment of straws and stirrers from your favorite convenience store. Get some fat ones, long ones and skinny ones. These can be one use items. Place straw in Hoppe's and enjoy. Wait, I mean place straw in Hoppe's to desired level, which will determine amount dispensed according to straw depth and diameter. Place finger on top of straw and remove. You can check volume with a practice glass of water.

I use Contact Cleaning Solution bottles for oil around the shop. They have a small hole for distribution, and a flip lid for positive closure.

1493390006558.jpg
1493390040866.jpg

Just go to tractor supply or akins feed and seed and get some live stock syringes. That's what I use for all my gun lube and cleaning needs smaller needles hold liquid bigger ones better with lubes. And they are like .40-.80 cent each

Just go to tractor supply or akins feed and seed and get some live stock syringes. That's what I use for all my gun lube and cleaning needs smaller needles hold liquid bigger ones better with lubes. And they are like .40-.80 cent each
^^^This, be sure to unload the ones with thinner liquid, so they don't leak, making a mess.

haha I agree 110% on the Ballistol cans... I may be giving away my big aerosol can of that stuff because my roommates hate the smell

My wife hates Hoppes 9 but i love the smell....lol.

My father use to say he would wear it for cologne if mom would let him! Lol

Brownell's sells a solution bottle with a pump dispenser built into the lid. Wasn't cheap, but it's handy for wetting patches and such. I use mine for denatured alcohol.

Back
Top Bottom