• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Display your rights! Carry open! .............or maybe not.

Back up and take a look at the thread title. This isnt about "what laws have been changed due to open carry". That's a crafty detour for you to dodge the question I have asked you in 3 threads now. Please see post number 61.

It is actually about that. You've repeatedly claimed that open carriers will make us lose carry rights. I just want an example.

Again, quit changing the subject...you have claimed that open carrying will result in us losing carry rights. Give me an example of that actually happening.

I said it can and possibly will if OC commandos continually push the envelope. I didn't say that is already has so please quit dodging my question with another.

I said it can and possibly will if OC commandos continually push the envelope. I didn't say that is already has so please quit dodging my question with another.

So you admit that no rights have been lost?

I did answer your question in post #61. "Because I can" is perfectly legitimate, whether you like it or not. I have other reasons, but that shouldn't matter.

I did answer your question in post #61. "Because I can" is perfectly legitimate, whether you like it or not. I have other reasons, but that shouldn't matter.

Thanks. You re-confirmed by suspicions as well as my argument on OC. My argument is now complete.

Enjoy the article! I'm headed to the Kubota for some seat time while the sun is gone!

Back
Top Bottom