• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Disturbing hunting video. Your thoughts?

that guy is a terrible shot. i would rather use something other than a .223 though if i had a choice. id figure an sks or mini30 would be good enough if you cant opt for a .308 (if you need a asemi-auto rifle that is)

Ok :lol: Cause he was shooting and shooting and shooting. I was thinking , christ it should not take that many shots. Even close up the dang thing was still kicking.

You'd be suprised. I have a hunting video of Ronnie Smith having to shoot a big hog with 6 or 7 arrows. This while 1 head shot and the hog is still walking around. They are tough

i believe alot of thats just nerves, ive seen a 90pound deer kick and flip around for 2 or 3 mins that was shot in the head her brains running out her nose and mouth and shes just flopping around like crazy. other times they hit the ground and never even twitch. it just depends.

My favorite hunting video: Shake That Bear!

(Please don't watch it if you're at work or around children or the easily offended!)

hell you can kill a hog with a 17hmr (proven) but why be a puss and not walk up and give a head shot or cut its throat.
I have hunted them with a 30/30 and never had a problem.
Always waited for a head shot from the side.

Hogs are tough SOB'S! Theres a 300lber running around a hunting club in stewart county that was shot in the shoulder with a 300win mag and didnt die. Its been seen on camera since being shot. Shot placement is everything on them.

Back
Top Bottom