• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Disturbing hunting video. Your thoughts?

the guy with the pistols an idiot, the kid with the ar is obviously a beginner at hunting, and was just a little to excited, im sure he will learn from his mistakes and deliver a cleaner kill next time.

I have hunted and trapped hogs in S. Ga. for the past 6 yrs. And have killed many with an AR-15. This guy was a clown and the footage should have been edited just for the non-hunters. I have made 1 shot kills with a 22 mag, AR, SKS, 270 and a 356 winchester. Even with well placed shots a hog will kick out more often than not. Regardless the video is nothing but ammo for the anti hunting and gun control Nazi's out there.
Just my 2 cents worth...

That made me sick.....crappy shot placement it looked like and IMO a hog that size, should've used AT LEAST a .308 and aim for the head....what a tool.
ever killed a hog? ive killed a few and they are some tough critters. shot one directly in the top of the head with a .45 and it was still trying to kick around a while. finally stopped moving after about 20 minutes so i loaded it up and half way home it started kicking around again. stopped, got out, went to the back of the truck, and was just about to shoot it again before it quit floppin.

i dont see anything disturbing about the video other than that he kept shooting after he had already accomplished all he was going to accomplish with that gun.

I have shot two 400 lb board with 5.56 green tip. 1 shot through the shoulder plate and they never moved a inch. Regarding guns and hunting, I have stopped. I now hog hunt and deer hunt exclusively. Any idiot can shoot a hog or deer with a gun. It takes a hunter to spot/stalk with a bow.

And I have killed over ten hogs with a bow.

Back
Top Bottom