• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

DIVORCE Lawyer Question...

I'm not a divorce lawyer, but I'm a lawyer and I've seen divorce litigation up close.

I suggest that every time you ask your lawyer to seek something from the other side, or oppose something the other side seeks, you pull out a $50 bill and burn it.
For every follow-up call to your lawyer to pursue that matter, do it again to another Federal Reserve Note. Burn those other $50 bills as soon as the law office answers the phone for each call you place.

It will ultimately keep your legal costs down, by showing you how friggin' expensive litigation is. Showing you in a right-now, in-your-face kind of way.

i0.kym_cdn.com_photos_images_facebook_000_533_710_7ac.jpg

20+ years ago I spent a small fortune to retain the nastiest, meanest, most sadistic lawyer (by reputation) in the county for my divorce. It was worth every penny to see the infuriated, out of control, screeching banshee lunatic my ex-wife became when she discovered he couldn't be retained by her. LOL! Warms my cold heart just remembering.

20+ years ago I spent a small fortune to retain the nastiest, meanest, most sadistic lawyer (by reputation) in the county for my divorce. It was worth every penny to see the infuriated, out of control, screeching banshee lunatic my ex-wife became when she discovered he couldn't be retained by her. LOL! Warms my cold heart just remembering.

I told my last DA that I needed him to be a pitbull on bath salts....lol

Back
Top Bottom