• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

DIVORCE Lawyer Question...

It’s an uncontested divorce and everything is already signed and we are waiting for the judge to sign the decree to make it official.
So my question is not about custody or who gets what because we agreed on everything already and stuff is signed.

Thanks but I don’t need an attorney for the divorce because it’s already signed and we are waiting on the judge to sign it any day to make it official.
I have a question about something she is trying to do now and that’s why I need advice.

Thanks but I don’t need an attorney for the divorce because it’s already signed and we are waiting on the judge to sign it any day to make it official.
I have a question about something she is trying to do now and that’s why I need advice.
She's initiated a separate action? Or, is she trying to get something that's not contained in your signed agreement?

Should whatever she's trying to do be covered by the agreement ? You'll probably be best served talking to whoever drew up the documentation. They already know all the background that may be relevant.

20+ years ago I spent a small fortune to retain the nastiest, meanest, most sadistic lawyer (by reputation) in the county for my divorce. It was worth every penny to see the infuriated, out of control, screeching banshee lunatic my ex-wife became when she discovered he couldn't be retained by her. LOL! Warms my cold heart just remembering.

The GOSPEL!

Worth every penny and then some!

I,ve never been divorced but have been to court twice for my doughter if every thing has been signed there is nothing to it, in her case she owned everything her grandfather my dad left her his house and I gave her about 50 acres next to me an they didnt get crap there were no kids to deal with. The first one ran around on her an the second on was a crazy ass damn yankee thank god that damn yankee is gone he didnt know what a gun was for

Back
Top Bottom