• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Dixie Pawn Mableton attempted robbery

https://www.gofundme.com/gone-to-soon-donavan-chopin

$1800 raised so far. In case you want to help.

Donovan Din Du Nuffins go Fund Me dropped to $1,400 this morning... Yet another young Afro-American man a victim of gun violence.

Top three comments before it's taken down.

upload_2017-1-14_7-18-7.png

Donovan was called home on December26, 2016. This is a very tragic and unexpected blow for the family. He was very loved by the
community and family. We are asking for friends , family and anyone who had love for Donovan. To help out any way they can. Everything is greatly appreciated. + Read More
Help spread the word!

And support more gun control for Donovan Din Du Nuffins, thank you!

I have known Jimmy since the 80s.
He has a great personality and humor.
He does not suffer fools.
He lost his son a few years back to a motorcycle accident. His son was a huge guy and a cut up when I talked to him.
I would list Jimmy as the last person you want mad at you.

Stupid kid. Shopowner has to take someones life because they were stupid. Shame on that thug, because now that man has to live with having had to kill someone. I pray he never loses a night's sleep over it.

He also has to live in fear of retaliation while running his place of business. Gazing at the door every few seconds and making sure his gun is ready all day everyday is a pain while trying to maintain daily operations.

This thug was 30 years old. Young by worldly standards, but not a kid, either.

He dead.

I am not one to celebrate a man's death but he put his self in a ridiculous situation. Robbing a gun store during operating hours knowing everyone in there is strapped to the hilt is just pure stupidity. I am not saying he deserved it but he deserved it. Just saying!

Dixie Pawn is a LONG time Mableton fixture. They were open for years by Bankhead Lanes, but after the bowling alley closed, they moved to White Columns shopping center.

The perps obviously didn't do much recon work. The guys at Dixie are very good dudes, but not the type of guys that you'd want to mess with. They run an honest, legit business. It's a real shame this happened anywhere, but especially to one of the last true mom and pop gun stores in south Cobb.

It breaks my heart what a cesspool Mableton has become. It was such a GREAT place to grow up. Those days are long gone.
It's Bankhead Hwy..I mean it's the worst stretch of road this side of Atlanta.

I am not one to celebrate a man's death but he put his self in a ridiculous situation. Robbing a gun store during operating hours knowing everyone in there is strapped to the hilt is just pure stupidity. I am not saying he deserved it but he deserved it. Just saying!

It was just plain suicide to walk in there that day !

Dude walked in like a gangsta & 2 seconds later he was in eternity

Back
Top Bottom