• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

DIY Artery Cleanse

I used to go to the Mushroom Club of Georgia, there I met a Vietnamese man who was a jelly fungus expert. We became friends and he told me he was going to bring me something that would be very good for me. The next time I saw him he had a baggie of capsules. He said to take 7 per day for seven days and after that my arteries would be clean. He told me the capsules contained a dried and powdered mushroom called Aricularia. If you like Chinese food you have more than like consumed Black Fungus as they call it. Many of you have seen it growing on oak tree branches. I had no reason to doubt him and did what he said. I’ve now been taking it when I feel the need off and on for ten years. I think I’ve improved on his delivery method. After I do an initial crush of the dried mushrooms inside of a towel with the back of a metal spoon I pulverize them into a powder in a coffee grinder. Once they have been powered I put them in a container and cover them with water. The water serves two functions, it gives the material a wash and also rehydrates the mushrooms into tiny balls with a jelly bean type consistency. I rinse them a couple of times until the water runs clear and strain in a fine mesh strainer. Rather than encapsulating them I simply take a spoonful twice a day and wash it down with water. There’s not much in the way flavor and they go down easy. I thought yall might find it interesting that you can do an at home DIY artery cleanse. They can be found with other dried mushrooms in most asian grocery stores…ask for Black Fungus.
And how does this make you... FEEEEEL? Real Question. Uncle just passed due to clogged arteries, and want to get the family on board.

Back
Top Bottom