• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

DMSO

Probably because it worked….. They didn’t want to be cut out of the loop, maybe??
It was like a black market item I got it from a brickmason in a 1 ounce glass bottle. You could see vapor rise off your body part when you rubbed in and it stunk horribly like garlic or something. We had this other salve called Carona and it would scab up some horrible cuts overnight,had mercury in it. another livestock drug

It's everywhere, pass on the card.
DMSO is a well-known organic solvent often used by the horse crowd who wrap it in plastic wrap to keep it on affected areas. Look up the materials safety data sheet on dimethyl sulfoxide. That's right--sulfoxide, as in sulfur. It contains sulfur. I'm not a deermatologist (pun intended) or an organic chemist, however, the chief toxicity of DMSO is to sensitize skin such that it is more permeable to other compounds. Without giving anything like medical advice, I would suggest, if you're going to use it, to skip the plastic wrap and clean & dry the skin before you apply it. Do not drink this stuff! For topical use only. Exercise common sense and only eat mushrooms that you're sure aren't poisonous.

Back
Top Bottom