• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

DMSO

I have prescription Diclofenac…. Works ok .
My problem is tolerance to any/all that stuff just about.
I have had to spend years using a bunch of different things to tolerate pain, I am pretty darned immune to a lot of that stuff :(
Even anti-inflammatory type meds don’t seem to work well unless I use a lot .
It gets to where, which is worse? So it is just day by day mostly.
Are you aware that most hospices provide pain management for people who live in pain day to day? They do more than just handle end-of-life issues.

Are you aware that most hospices provide pain management for people who live in pain day to day? They do more than just handle end-of-life issues.
No I was not - had no clue !
I will need to investigate that. Thanks for the info.
Right now , with this seizure crap that is hitting me, I can’t even drive !
That “drives” me as crazy as the rest of this stuff almost.

No I was not - had no clue !
I will need to investigate that. Thanks for the info.
Right now , with this seizure crap that is hitting me, I can’t even drive !
That “drives” me as crazy as the rest of this stuff almost.
You may need to get your doctor to refer you for a Pain Management Consult with a local hospice. Hospices work with lots of medications beyond the usual. You don't want to stay in constant pain but you may need to insist on better handling of it.

You may need to get your doctor to refer you for a Pain Management Consult with a local hospice. Hospices work with lots of medications beyond the usual. You don't want to stay in constant pain but you may need to insist on better handling of it.
Yeah, my wife is on top of trying to help get me set up as much as poss. For Saturday appts or at least get as many scheduled in one day as poss during the week. That way I can keep from driving as much as possible.
The hospice info really is helpful I think, it may open my options up a little more.
You would think as many bones I had broke, as many pins in joints and replacements they would have no problem helping but about 70-80% of them look at you like a druggie….a fair amount change their attitude after they see X-rays/mri/ notes/ etc.,
I am sure there are a large amount of drug seekers that warrant some of this attitude.
I literally set off metal detectors that are set too sensitive. :heh: You always have to show them cards and ID that explain that stuff if you travel on airlines.
lately,the equipment has got a lot better though that detects that kind of stuff.

Believe me I know from experience,
A little does wonders
Too much and your skin will smoke, I put on too much once.. notice my arm stinging pretty good.. pulled my shirt off and my arms was steaming or smoking… the first couple of layers later peeled like I’d been sunburned.. just use a little don’t take a bath in it

Back
Top Bottom