• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

DNA Safety Supply in Buford has many firearms for sale

search their history (here); they turned up their nose (restricted sales of "evil" guns) at mere civilians after 1 of the big shooting news events.
upload_2020-3-25_12-25-41.png

The same company that owns Dana also owns Palmetto in Cola, SC (not PSA).

The people that run and operate Palmetto Supply in Columbia, SC make me rethink my complete and utter disgust at child molesters. Yeah, they are that scummy.

search their history (here); they turned up their nose (restricted sales of "evil" guns) at mere civilians after 1 of the big shooting news events.
Just giving people some heads up as I’ve been to a few places that are basically looted.

I’m former LE and MiL so I don’t have any obstacles there. That said do what you gotta do as a consumer. New management and ownership in the last 14 months and I’ve had no issues. They also have a ready supply of good quality OC that I can outfit ladies in my life with for non-lethal options.

Just giving people some heads up as I’ve been to a few places that are basically looted.

I’m former LE and MiL so I don’t have any obstacles there. That said do what you gotta do as a consumer. New management and ownership in the last 14 months and I’ve had no issues. They also have a ready supply of good quality OC that I can outfit ladies in my life with for non-lethal options.

I would go if they have a new owner. The last guy was a douche.

Back
Top Bottom