• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Do I need a less-than-lethal weapon in my home?

Just bound and gag him take his money and work him over with a piece of rebar. Then when he sobers up and wakes up ask him, Dude what happened to you last night. You wondered in here and I tied you up to keep you from hurting yourself. It looks like someone worked you over pretty good. Here let me untie you and you can be on your way. Here is some money for a cab and be careful next time. There are all sorts of ass holes out there looking to mug a drunk person. What's this world coming too. LOL

Just bound and gag him take his money and work him over with a piece of rebar. Then when he sobers up and wakes up ask him, Dude what happened to you last night. You wondered in here and I tied you up to keep you from hurting yourself. It looks like someone worked you over pretty good. Here let me untie you and you can be on your way. Here is some money for a cab and be careful next time. There are all sorts of ass holes out there looking to mug a drunk person. What's this world coming too. LOL
You have way too much time on your hands thinking that scenario up. LOL Thanks.

This is a great thread, but the question should be "How the hell did he get in the house?"
My wife never locked the doors when we were home until she stepped out of the shower one day and the neighbor's three young children were sitting in our bedroom.

If you wonder into my house uninvited. It had better be clear you are disoriented, or confused. It is unlikely in rural georgia that you would be charged with shooting someone that has unlawfully enter your home. The burden of proof would be on the state to prove you were unjustified. With a dead guy in your house who is going to be disputing your version.

Back
Top Bottom