• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Do Not Feed The Armorer

cmshoot cmshoot - i am glad you loosing some weight. You would not have recognized me if we had met before probably….me and a friend came by on a Sunday not too long ago….but I lost 87# so far and still going . But when you are as big as i was….it takes a while.
I done some with fruit and protein shakes, water- lots of water, i have some orthopedic issues so its hard to move around but i do anything i can.
Congrats and keep it up !

Is the remodel done? Used to seeing you working in a 3x3 area, what you going do with all that space?

I’m gonna do mud wrasslin’ exhibitions!

I’ll have room for a better bench setup, mill, welding rig for P&W’s, and at least one more additional Armorer’s station so that more than one of us can work. I’m getting some of the guys trained up to do some of the work to take the load off me.

cmshoot cmshoot - i am glad you loosing some weight. You would not have recognized me if we had met before probably….me and a friend came by on a Sunday not too long ago….but I lost 87# so far and still going . But when you are as big as i was….it takes a while.
I done some with fruit and protein shakes, water- lots of water, i have some orthopedic issues so its hard to move around but i do anything i can.
Congrats and keep it up !

I remember you coming by!

Congrats on your weight loss! That’s a lot of poundage!

Sometimes you gotta take a break from the hard work.

1258CE18-0267-404E-8A3A-69A54E4A1871.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom