• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Do THIS with a Glock!

Super Blackhawks had a steel frame and trigger guard. The three screw Blackhawk I have has a aluminum frame/trigger guard and ejector house.

Aluminum is not good for pistol whipping either.

In Bosnia, in a Bradley fighting vehicle, Rusty one of my medics was positioned at the tank hatch and several rock throwing protesters decided they were going to climb inside his tank and attempted to force their way inside.

Rather than shoot them, Rusty took out his M9 pistol and aggressively explained why it would be a poor idea and how they needed to go away, which at first they were reluctant but he endeavored to persevere to change their minds. About that time a company of mechanize infantry rolled in at a high rate of speed (they were called in and under orders) and let loose with the coax gun about 6 foot above the protestors heads damaging the buildings behind them. The protestors left.

Even after cleaning the human tissue and hair out of the magwell the magazine could not be removed. It's an issue when the order is ALL weapons will be cleared before re-entering the compound.

The armor had to replace the frame I believe or just ordered a new weapon. Either way it was permanently dead lined.

Back
Top Bottom