• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Do we have any forgers on ODT???

Freshly Minted Georgian!

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
304   0
Reaction score
The good kind, not the tatted up prison gang kind. I have a bunch of industrial blades, serrated, that were apparently made for some sort of automated box or packaging equipment machine to cut cardboard/paper/plastic. These are very high quality steel, some sort of tool steel. Wicked sharp. I'm afraid to take the plastic guards off of them for fear of slipping putting it back on and taking off a finger. They need a home. If there are any knife forgers out there with interest please send me a PM.

The good kind, not the tatted up prison gang kind. I have a bunch of industrial blades, serrated, that were apparently made for some sort of automated box or packaging equipment machine to cut cardboard/paper/plastic. These are very high quality steel, some sort of tool steel. Wicked sharp. I'm afraid to take the plastic guards off of them for fear of slipping putting it back on and taking off a finger. They need a home. If there are any knife forgers out there with interest please send me a PM.
You might be better off posting this in the knife chat forum. I know there are some members here that are knife makers.

I'm not sure what blades are you talking about.
Can you make a selfie video of you juggling three or four of them?
Thanks in advance.
images

Back
Top Bottom