• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Do y'all give you friends hell?

If we weren't giving each other hell we'd think we were mad!

So a group of us were sitting around telling lies and drinking. One of our group spends every dime he gets. We always give him down the road for being broke.

So I piped up to the group and said, " I'm getting worried about Pete. The other day we stopped for gas and then went in the store. He went into the restroom then walked out talking to this guy I didn't know. I heard him say,'Well, I ain't really gay but $20 is $20.'"

Needless to say that got a good laugh!
I remember standing at the urinals with 5 other people and saying out loud “This must be where all the dicks hang out”. Everyone busted out laughing lol.

I was humbled about 7 years ago during my tumultuous divorce when the Judge said you can have a character witness come in and vouch for you. Several buddies spread the word, 23 people showed up in the Fulton County courthouse at 9 AM on a Tuesday to say good things about me. I was astounded...

My ex had 2, and one was a co worker who admitted she was only there to not look bad to her co worker...

And yes, we give each other total hell about everything....

Went to a kindergarten graduation last year at the request of my 2 of my good friends. Their boys are really good kids and I spend a lot of time with the parents. During the reception someone asked me what I do for a living. I said “well, I’ve been in prison for the last 15 years but before that I ran a day care”. My buddies wife about fainted!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

MANY years ago I was in a mall Victoria's Secret to buy something for my girlfriend. A buddy was with me and should have waited in the hall. When the sales girl walked up and said "Can I help you with anything." I immediately, in my best lisp, responded with "Yeth. What do you have that would fit him?" and pointed at my buddy. The awkward pause was worth the price of admission.
Today, that obviously wouldn't be met with any surprise. In the early 1990s, well.... it WAS funny then.

Back
Top Bottom